Welcome to our guide section! This forum is designed for high-level theory-crafting for all classes. Be forewarned, this place is heavily moderated. While we have no real restrictions on the content, there are some special rules/guidelines that should be followed. These are an extension to the Code Of Conduct.
- Posts must have some kind of structure. They must also be clear, somewhat organized, and have some type of formatting. We don't require any specific type, but something clear, informative is required.
- Builds have to work. We could shoot ideas about what works and what doesn't all day, but for posts in here they have to have some form of merit that they work. Provide a proof of concept to some degree.
- This is not where you ask questions. There is an entire sub-forum to questions. This isn't it.
- Builds must be current. Builds are useless if the gear/set ups don't work or exist in the same fashion they did when the guide was made. We reserve the right to lock and/or delete posts that aren't relative anymore.
- Builds should be based around CP 160. Unless for a very specific reason, guides should be written with a CP160 level player base in mind.
- Have dynamic builds. Not everyone will have access to the same content as you do. Offer alternative gear/items/etc. in mind just in case.
- Explain in detail. You think your set ups nice? Explain then.
This forum is far more moderated than the others in order to preserve high quality guides. If you have any questions or want help on writing a guide, feel free to contact any of our moderators or admins.